No matter what type of bride or groom you are, every couple needs a Wedding Coordinator (a.k.a. Day-of-Coordinator). Not only do you deserve to enjoy your big day, but you don’t need additional reasons to be more anxious and stressed.
So what exactly is a Day-of-Wedding Coordinator?
Unlike a Wedding Planner that is involved in every step of the wedding planning process, a Wedding Coordinator steps in to help usually 4-3 months before the wedding day, and focuses on the logistics of your big day to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Day-of-Coordinators are a great and more affordable option for engaged couples that prefer to book their vendors and plan their wedding individually, but do not want to worry about anything during the wedding.
How can I help?
After planning my own wedding, I became really passionate about the coordinating and detailed-oriented aspects of the wedding planning process, and I would love to help you during this important time in your life. My Wedding Coordination services in the Atlanta area include:
- Putting together a detailed wedding day timeline.
- Responding to questions before the wedding.
- Understanding your vision and ensuring it is properly executed.
- Contacting vendors before the wedding to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Attending the venue walk-through to have a clear picture of the plans.
- Dealing with vendors during the wedding to make sure everything goes as planned.
- Guiding the wedding party during the ceremony rehearsal.
- Setting up small items provided by the couple as agreed in advance (e.g. guest book, programs, etc.)
- Coordinating and supervising before and during the ceremony and reception.
- Returning personal items as agreed in advance at the end of the wedding.
- Distributing any final tips/payments to vendors.
Please get in touch by submitting the form below or emailing me at email@example.com. In the meantime check out my portfolio, get some wedding inspiration, read the Wedding Talk posts, and learn a little bit more about me. Thanks and talk to you soon!